Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halloween costume

This week, i'm doing my blog on what i'm going to be for Halloween, and that is a unicorn! Now, I don't mean a childish one, so don't think that.

My unicorn costume is going to be expensive, but definitely worth it. I already ordered the corset and tutu, and i already have the shoes, so all i need to order are my leg wraps, purple and white fluffies, body glitter, and the horn itself. I plan on my unicorn being lavender and white. For the horn, i'm not sure if i should go with the silver or the light glittery pink horn. I am to purchase the horn at etsy.com from the store FireflyPath. https://www.etsy.com/shop/FireflyPath?ref=l2-shopheader-name They make really cool horns all priced at $45, so if you're interested, I would suggest clicking on the link and checking them out!





3 comments: