Wednesday, October 8, 2014

5 top favorite things of the week


1. A clear rose chocker- this chocker is one of my favorite things because it is so beautiful . I also like it because it was hand made, and you can tell the person put a lot of effort into it. There's multiple shops on etsy.com , so if you are interested, check them out. 

2. A clear, plastic, mermaid green t-shirt- This shirt is so amazing and I would love to know where to find one!!! I call the color mermaid green, but others might call it forest green. If you look closely, you'll notice the shiny green tint of the clear, plastic part on the shirt. I believe I could wear this well ! 

3. Shear skirt- next for my top 5 favorite things this week is this gorgeous shear skirt. I love the way it flows as she walks, I love the blue and silver beaded pattern on it, an I even love the shoes that go with it. Everything about this is flawless.

4. Cute, fuzzy outfit- this outfit, to me, is just so playful and cute! I love the oversized ring on the chocker, the pink fuzzy dress with blue hearts and black trim, and I love the clear pumps with the fuzzy detail on the top. I would love to have this outfit, and if I did, I would wear it very often. Plus, I mean, who can resist a fuzzy outfit like this? I would imagine it's great to cuddle in!

5. High waisted shorts with ruffle trim and cats- finally, my last favorite thing for this week are these adorable shorts! First of all, I would like to point out the cats. If you don't know this already, I'm a huge fan of cats, so that's my favorite thing about the shorts. I also love the fact that their high-waisted, vintage looking, and have the ruffle trim in the bottom. 

Thank you for viewing my blog, and I hope you love these different pieces of clothing as much as I do! If you know where to find anything similar to these items, or know where to find the exact item, please comment !! I would gladly appreciate it :)




1 comment: