Thursday, October 23, 2014

My favorite fuzzy outfits !

1. Pink fuzzy shirt, skirt, and jacket- The reason why I love this outfit is because 1) I love fuzzy things, & 2) it's cute as heck! I also like the fact that there's not too much to it, it's simple. Simple is always good.

2. Blue fuzzy crop top with pink polka dots- First, I would like to put out there just how much I love the person wearing this outfit. She is a wonderful singer, Melanie Martinez, and she was on The Voice. Her song Carousel was the theme song for season 4 American Horror Story, Freak Show. I love her style because it's just so great, so obviously I love this outfit, shirt and all.
3. White fuzzy shorts and shirt with pink garder- I love this outfit because of the cute hand made pink garder, and because of the simplicity of it. It's super cute, but the Shorts are a bit too short for me.
4. Blue striped off the shoulder top and skirt- I love this outfit because of the colors and stripes that you can kind of see. I also love the shoes because they're fuzzy and have a high heal. I just love this picture in general.
5. Green alien shirt and a pink pencil skirt with purple fuzzy trim- I absolutely adore this outfit because aliens are cool. I'm really into alien backpacks, shirts, etc. I also LOVE this skirt and her little fluff ball earrings ! 









No comments:

Post a Comment