Wednesday, September 24, 2014

5 favorite things

This week, I decided to do my blog on my 5 favorite things in fashion. All of them will be pretty unusual, i'm sure. First off, I would like to tell you that my favorite things are holographic, fuzzy, and shiny things. My favorite types of shoes are platforms, jelly sandals, creepers, and flatform platforms.

1) The holographic lavender outift

The outfit to the left is so adorable. The shoes are platforms with holographic straps. I also love the lavender skater skirt and crop top. What makes it even better is that shiny, sheer, slightly holographic scarf and purple holographic hand bag.

2) The see-through sunflower pencil skirt.

This skirt is by far one of my favorites. I love the fact that its see-through and has pretty sunflowers. I have no idea what i would wear under it, but I could definitely see myself wearing this.
3) Fish bowl backpack

This fishbowl backpack is definitely unique and rad as heck! I wish I had one!! But, I feel like it would be torture for the fish being sloshed around all day.
4) Unicorn flatform platforms

These are literally the best shoes ever. I'm completely in love with unicorns and i think rainbows are gorgeous, so those are two reasons why I love it. Another reason, the height of the shoes. They're just all-around perfect. I even know what website to find these on! They have one of a kind shoes and clothes that I think you would love if your style is like mine. http://www.dollskill.com/
5) Fuzzy pink barbie backpack

Well I think it's pretty obvious why i like this one, IT'S FUZZY! As I said before, I absolutely love fuzzy things. I would definitely wear this.

1 comment: