Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Modeling

Recently, I've been putting a lot of thought into modeling, an alternative or site model, to be more specific. Mainly because i'm not "normal" enough to be a model or super model, not to mention the fact that it would be more difficult to start a super modeling career. I don't mean to say that becoming a site or alternative model would be easy, either, because it isn't. Site modeling is a great option because you can still do other stuff on the side. I would like to do that as well as have a job as a vet.


Fashion, alternative fashion to be more specific, has become a huge thing for me this past year. It's just really interesting to me! Personally, I would much rather have lived through the 90's because there were crazy things happening with fashion. Also, things were a lot cheaper, but on the other hand, that was only because people weren't making as much as we do now. I tried looking up ways to become a site or alternative model, but I had difficulty obtaining that information. The thing that would be the most difficult is putting yourself out there. This is more difficult for an alternative or site model because you don't get attention from the media, which is because you're not modeling high-end brands.
My favorite model (more like obsession) is Teale Coco. She's a site model, designer and photographer. She also happens to have her own business online making interesting clothes (everything she's wearing in these photos above she created). Some other favorite models I have are alternative models, Candice Alice and Airica Michelle. They both have seperate jobs. Airica Michelle works at place called Distractions in Huntington Beach, and Candice Alice is a hair dresser!! They both happen to be really good friends. Can
dice is the one with orangy hair and Airica is the one with the more colorful hair. That is all for now! next week I will be doing my blog on Airica Michelle.


1 comment:

  1. It appears you need to make a sizable investment in tattoos first.

    ReplyDelete