Thursday, April 30, 2015

Future ear piercings I want

Last week I did my blog on future body and face piercing I would like to get, and this week I'm doing y blog on all of the ear piercings I want since there are so many. I may not be able to find pictures or names for some, but i'll try my best. Lets get started!



1. Industrial/Reverse Industrial Piercing
The industrial piercing goes through the top of your ear horizontally, and the reverse industrial piercing goes through the top of your ear, then goes all the way down and through your conch vertically. My friend that goes to the same school as I go to (Mr. Elkin, you'll know who i'm talking about) has the reverse industrial piercing, and her name is Allie Brown. Obviously the piercing does hurt and, even after it is healed, get irritated easily by sleeping on it or changing the bar or anything that involves moving your ear. How do you take care of these industrial piercings? Well, after you get it pierced, you should be extremely careful and do your best in cleaning the pierced area. This means, before you touch the piercing, you ALWAYS clean your hands with hot water and antibacterial soap. (same goes for any piercing you will ever get; NEVER touch them with dirty hands) Next, lean your head under the faucet and run warm water on your ear for 30 seconds. This allows the skin and the crusted areas to loosen up around the piercing. Next, you'll want to lather up your hands with the antibacterial soap and warm water then lightly rub the metal rod with your pinky...you'll also want to put the soap on the pierced holes for 3 minutes. After this is done, rinse your ear off then lightly pat it dry with a towel. Another way to clean it is to fill a bowl with 1 cup of water and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and mix it, then dip a gauze pad in it and clean your ear with it. do this one or 2 times a day. Remember to not change the jewlery for 3 weeks and try to avoid wearing hats or anything that could irritate the piercing. NEVER use rubbing alcohol to clean any piercing. This will cause the piercing hole to heal improperly and the holes would then close up right away if you were to ever take the piercing out. I plan to get the industrial on my left ear.

2. Triple Forward Helix 
It's kind of hard to explain this piercing, so i'll just show you a picture. I plan to get this on my left and on my right ear, i want to get a double forward helix. You take care of it the same as any other piercing. Theres also the double helix, which is the same thing, but there's only two instead of three. Remember, there's many different variations to all of these piercings I am showing you.  (picture to the right with the blue studs)

3. Tragus piercing
Once again, this piercing is hard to explain (most of them will be), but I plan to get the tragus piercing on both ears. You can either get one or two on the tragus. The only issue with the tragus piercing is that you can't wear headphones for a really long time and it can get irritated easily. (picture to left)



4. The Rook Piercing
This piercing I plan on getting on my left ear. (picture to right)





5. Daith Piercing 
This piercing I would get on my right ear. (picture to left)







6. Artistic Cartilage Piercing
For my cartilage piercing on my right ear, I want it to be something pretty cool. There are many interesting ways to pierce your cartilage, but I can't seem to decide between two. When I was in 8th grade, I was stupid and had my friend pierce my cartilage, It was perfectly straight and in the right spot, I just didn't take care of it well and decided to take it out. Now there's a scar on the back, but it's not super noticeable. (pictures to right and left)

7. Triple Conch Piercing
The conch is on the inner part of your ear. I would imagine it would be extremely painful to get pierced since it's really thick cartilage, but it might be worth it. You can get really awesome looking jewlery for the triple conch.  I plan to get this done on both ears. (picture to left)







Some more ear piercings I want on both ears are just the normal ear lobe piercings. i plan to have two or three on each side. All of these piercings will probably be super painful, but worth it in the end.

                                                          Industrial Piercing 



No comments:

Post a Comment