Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dolls Kill- the website

Dolls Kill is one of my absolute favorite websites! Their items are a little bit on the pricey side, but they're definitely worth it if you're into the things they have. Every time I go on their website, I want to cry because I just want everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, on there. Their shoes are definitely my favorite. All of their items on their website are by multiple brands. The platforms are mostly made by Y.R.U., like these pink Ballet Bae shoes located on the top left corner of this page. They have these shoes in White, Black and Pink. I want every single color because why not?! I think the pink are feminine and fun, the black are bad ass, and the white are blinding in a way. They cost $135 on their website. I love platforms because then I feel tall for once (I'm barely 5'2")...these shoes would probably make me average height, so 5'6" or so. Below, I will try to show you my top five favorite items on their site and the price, but that's going to be a difficult task considering I want everything. The link for their website is located here, just click on it!---> http://www.dollskill.com/

1) Black Sorcery Bodycon Dress-$76.00



















2) The Apocalypto Crop Top-$68.00
 (The model happens to be Teale Coco, whom I talked about in my previous blog)



















3) Need You dress-$39.00



















4) Flashing Lights Cropped Jacket-Regular: $125 -Sale:$87.50



5) Rose Qozomopolitan Platforms-$166 (also in red)


No comments:

Post a Comment